Volotea is opening a new recruitment window for Second Officers
Volotea, the spanish airline headquartered at Asturias Airport (LEAS/OVD) with 13 bases around Spain, Italy and France is recruiting pilots to cover new positions as Second Officer flying both their Boeing 717 and Airbus A319 fleets.
Volotea currently serves a total of 84 destinations with a fleet of 36 aircrafts, a mix of B717 and A319, while the company expects to transition to an all-Airbus operator in the coming years in order to open up longer and more capacity routes that fit within its growth strategy.
Volotea is offering a direct local contract with the company with European bases
- Valid EASA FCL ATPL and unrestricted Class 1 medical
- MCC jet aircraft or JOC (or JOC refresher course) within 18 months of application date.
- English language fluency – minimum ICAO level 5
- EU passport
- No history of accident/incident
- A high standard of teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills to recognize and solve problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
To apply:Click here to apply online